We are a Baton Rouge, LA based company, whose primary objective is to protect confidential information by shredding or destroying records.
We provide on-going or one-time shredding services, by uniformed, security screened personnel.
All documents requiring secure destruction can easily be disposed of in our secure collection containers, where they will remain protected and untouched until your predetermined service date arrives.
We meet industry specific standards such as HIPPA requirements and governmental standards.
Privacy legislation dictates how clients should be handling the disposal of their confidential information. Don’t risk non-compliance through improper disposal. Instead, ensure you’re staying compliant with state and federal regulations by using our Certified shredding services. We’ll help you stay secure and worry-free.
Document Shredding Process
- Our mobile shred truck will arrive at the time and location that was previously specified
- A uniformed representative will greet you and ask where the bins of documents are situated so they can be collected immediately for shredding
- All consoles and containers will be emptied into another secure shred bin and moved outside to the truck
- The bin is then loaded on to the truck, our staff member will operate the shredder controls and the shredding will occur in mere minutes where you’re more than welcome to watch
- Once the destruction process is finalized, we’ll present you with documented proof; a Certificate of Destruction will be provided to you and the shredded material will be brought back to our facility for proper disposal
We are a certified member of the National Association of Information Destruction.
NAID is dedicated to the information destruction industry and requires adherence to a strict code of conduct. Our AAA certification holds us to a stringent standard of hiring, training, and service practices. Secure Shredding & Recycling has achieved the highest level of certification in the document destruction and hard drive destruction industry.