Secure Shredding & Recycling operates out of Baton Rouge, LA. Our primary objective is to protect your confidential information with industry-regulated shredding and record destruction.
We provide on-going and one-time shredding services to homeowners and businesses across Louisiana. We hold AAA Certification from the National Association of Information Destruction, which certifies our exacting standards for hiring, training, and customer service.
In addition to our by-request and scheduled shredding services, we also provide secure, locking shredding containers. These come in a variety of styles to suit any kind of work environment, and they provide a safe way to store confidential documents until the scheduled shredding day arrives.
We meet or exceed industry-specific standards, including HIPAA requirements and government regulations for privacy protection.
State and federal privacy legislation dictate how clients should be handling the disposal of their confidential information. Improper disposal is one of the main risk factors for liability and fines.
Secure Shredding & Recycling keeps you compliant with state and federal regulations with our certified shredding services. We make it easy for you to stay secure and worry-free.
Why We’re Better Than the Competition
Open up the security of document shredding to your community. Our Shred Events offer participants the opportunity to bring their banking, legal, and other important documents to a specified location for professional paper shredding while they watch.
Document Shredding Process
- Our state-of-the-art mobile shredding truck will arrive at the time and location you requested
- Our uniformed representative will greet you and assess the number of documents to be shred
- All lockable shredding consoles and containers will be emptied into another secure shred bin and moved outside to the truck
- The bin will be loaded onto the truck, and our staff member will initiate the shredding process
- In minutes, your documents will be cross-cut according to the latest industry standards while you watch
- Once the destruction process is finalized, we’ll present you with documented proof. A Certificate of Destruction will be provided to you and the shredded material will be brought back to our facility for proper recycling and disposal
We are a certified member of the National Association of Information Destruction.
Secure Shredding & Recycling has achieved the highest level of certification in the document destruction and hard drive destruction industry. NAID is a leader in information destruction and requires adherence to a strict code of conduct. Our AAA certification confirms our dedication to a stringent standard of hiring, training, and service practices.